Wow what a week!
This blog idea originally came from the Blog Running with Spoons, an amazing blogger. Here is the link to her first post if you want to give it shot too!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- I got contacted by iRun Magazine! I am going to be in their magazine! Thank you to anyone that voted for me, I am really excited!
- My family is really amazing! My aunts, mom, dad and sister took time out of their day yesterday to take pictures of me run. I’m feeling really blessed!
- My hamstring are so tight! I did some stretches with my mom and I was struggling to say the least. Anyone have any ideas on how to loosen up the hamstrings?
- Work is exhausting.. Ever have those weeks where it feels like nothing you do is right. Well that’s my life right now.
- I am really starting to love Barre class! Its challenging but something different to break up my week of running.
- I’m excited to have a mini date with my boyfriend tonight! We have been so busy I have barely seen the guy so I am really looking forward to some quality time together.
- I’m running a sub 4 hour Marathon Sunday! I am so nervous but cannot wait at the same time.
- It was my best friends birthday this past week! We have been friends for over 5 years now! Wow does time fly. She is coming up next week and we get a girls day Sunday!
- I am working to get my event planning business up and running in Calgary and am really excited for whats up and coming in my future!
- I am obsessed with the song “Dog Days are Over” while I run. Its definitely my speedy song! Anyone have any speedy songs they would suggest?
I hope you all have an amazing week!
One thought on “Thinking Out Loud #2”
Wishing you a great run this weekend!