Wow what a week!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- I got contacted by iRun Magazine! I am going to be in their magazine! Thank you to anyone that voted for me, I am really excited!
- My family is really amazing! My aunts, mom, dad and sister took time out of their day yesterday to take pictures of me run. I’m feeling really blessed!
- My hamstring are so tight! I did some stretches with my mom and I was struggling to say the least. Anyone have any ideas on how to loosen up the hamstrings?
- Work is exhausting.. Ever have those weeks where it feels like nothing you do is right. Well that’s my life right now.
- I am really starting to love Barre class! Its challenging but something different to break up my week of running.
- I’m excited to have a mini date with my boyfriend tonight! We have been so busy I have barely seen the guy so I am really looking forward to some quality time together.
- I’m running a sub 4 hour Marathon Sunday! I am so nervous but cannot wait at the same time.
- It was my best friends birthday this past week! We have been friends for over 5 years now! Wow does time fly. She is coming up next week and we get a girls day Sunday!
- I am working to get my event planning business up and running in Calgary and am really excited for whats up and coming in my future!
- I am obsessed with the song “Dog Days are Over” while I run. Its definitely my speedy song! Anyone have any speedy songs they would suggest?
I hope you all have an amazing week!