My goal for August is DE-CLUTTERING.
Over the past couple weeks I have realized I have a lot of things I do not need. I am sure there are many others in this boat. Honestly, I have no idea why I hold onto half the stuff I do… I am taking care of this now so in 20 years I am not buried under a pile of junk.
Here is my game plan:
- Drop off all clothing I have not wore in 6 months to a consignment store.
- Socks that do not have a match HAVE TO GO. I may need to go shopping because for those of you who don’t know me I have an issue with wearing matching socks… The issue is I can never find matching ones.
- Any clothing with holes/rips HAVE TO GO
- Donate ALL older bedding to the Humane Society. I’m sure animals will appreciate my love for soft blankies!
- House coats that have holes in them need to go PERIOD
- Donate ALL books that I am not going to read again to the public library.
I encourage you all to have a look at you material items. Do you need a De-cluttering initiative?
This year is my year to be upgraded, shiny and free.
Let the De-cluttering begin! Wish me luck! Also, any tips or tricks with De-cluttering is greatly appreciated 🙂