Great things have never come from comfort zones! This is my theme for the week! Everyday I did something that scared me a little and as little as each act was it felt so amazing!
This blog idea originally came from the Blog Running with Spoons, an amazing blogger. Here is the link to her first post if you want to give it shot too!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- Apartment shopping is ANNOYING and fun actually! I had my heart set on one apartment and well it didn’t go as planned. On a positive note I saw a really amazing place this week so as long as I can make it work its mine. It is everything I would want besides the location. What is more important location or everything else? I mean this place has hardwood, walk in closet, jet tub, heated underground parking… Did I mention it is a new building and I would be the first to live in it. Let’s hope I make the right decision! Isn’t it pretty!
- The Bachelorette was intense. Yes I am one of those girls that just loves this show however, I am not sure that she made the right choice. Robbie was such a sweetheart! Who am I to judge though. Do woman always go for the bad boy? Love can be a confusing thing though, Hang in there Robbie!
- I love RUNNING! Now that I am training again I am just loving life! It feels so great working towards a new goal!
- I am also so proud of my running girls! We did an amazing 3km Race pace run Monday and a tempo run Wednesday! AMAZING! This Saturday is our goal race! So excited! RACE WEEK! Can you feel my excitement!
- I never run in sports bras. It seems silly but it was something that intimidated me. I did it this week and felt great! Do any of you run in sports bras or have a similar intimidation to it? If you do give it a shot it feels great!
- I found a new amazing hairstylist! His name is Anthony and he is AMAZING! Plus he is delightful company! He made me a little more blonde than usual but I feel great!
- Addicted to this show that my lovely sister showed me “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit” this show is so funny. It seriously is hilarious and that’s about all I have to say about that.
- I have been so grateful all week long and my amazing friend Larissa has been doing the same! This week we were so thankful for all the amazing opportunities in our lives, friends, family, books, laughter and of course coffee. All these things came up multiple times in the week. I am so grateful for where I am in my life. So exciting for all the amazing things coming up in my future.
- I AM GOING TO PEI! I am so excited that I am going to get to go to visit my family in PEI! Plus I am going to get to run on the beach and paddle board in the ocean! My mom has already perfected it so I need to step up my game! Look at her go! Downward dog on a paddle board… I feel like I need to challenge her so anyone have input on what pose I should aim to do? Keep in mind my flexibility is -200% lol.
- Holy rain! It has been the craziest rainy week ever! My vehicle was almost door deep in water the other day! Luckily a neighbor came and saved the day otherwise baby jeep may have floated away!
- I tried paddle boarding and I stood up on my first try! I love paddle boarding! That is all.
- My sister has let me know that I somehow agreed to go skydiving. I am terrified of heights.. we will see how this goes.
- Loving this quote and loving the sun today! Yes I am still on a crazy positive zen kick!
How was your week? Do anything that challenged you?
I hope you all are having an amazing week!! One more day until the weekend!
Enjoy each day and defy your limits!
3 thoughts on “Thinking out loud #9”
Ohmygosh! This post made me smile! First of all I hope you nab that apartment, it is beautiful! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!!! I absolutely agree with you on Jojo’s choice. #TeamRobbie Believing what I saw about Robbie, I can almost see him waiting in the wings for Jordan to mess it up. Your hair looks awesome! And I’ll just shut-up or I’ll be here all day! Great Post!
Oh! Safe travels. 🙂
Thank you so much!!!! This comment made my day 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great, because your post made mine!