This past week has very exhausting, I cannot believe its Thursday! This post is most likely the more random ones I have written since I started so heads up.
This blog idea originally came from the Blog Running with Spoons, an amazing blogger. Here is the link to her first post if you want to give it shot too!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- I was 1 of 8 runners chosen to do a feature video about why I run by IRun Magazine! Check out my video on their Facebook page!
- I am obsessed with Chicago Popcorn. I don’t know what it is about it but at the moment it is my favorite thing EVER.
- Finding Dory is coming out and I am so excited. I hope I can talk my boyfriend into going this weekend. Actually my sister would be a better choice. I totally think she will get as much enjoyment out of it as me.
- I get a new office next week! I have been playing musical offices over the past while and am hoping this one sticks! I love the natural light in this new one so cross your fingers for me… hopefully this one will stick.
- I am hoping to plan a week away this summer. My goal is to maybe do a yoga or wellness retreat that will be both relaxing and rejuvinating. My best friend Tia has inspired me on this one. Anyone have any recommendations?
- I have committed to reading three books a month and am looking for some good reads! Right now I am reading “7 habits of highly successful people” and Alias Grace. I’m looking for a third if anyone has any suggestions.
- I know i say this every week but I am LOVING my 10K running clinic. All the running are not only inspiring but all in all amazing people. I am really lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people.
- I made some amazing meatballs yesterday! I love spaghetti and over the past couple years I haven’t been able to eat much of it because of food allergies. I made homemade meatballs and it was really amazing!!!
- I bought a new bikini online and although usually do not have great luck with online shopping I am hoping this breaks the trend! I find it so hard to find a bathing suit that is not so tiny its barely visible or so big you might as well be wearing a turtleneck. Like how cute is this bathing suite!
- I am 90% sure I am going to sign up for Color Me Rad in Calgary next weekend. I had such a blast last year! Anyone else doing this run!? Would love to meet up if you are!
Hope you all have an amazing week!