This past week has very exhausting, I cannot believe its Thursday! This post is most likely the more random ones I have written since I started so heads up.
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- I was 1 of 8 runners chosen to do a feature video about why I run by IRun Magazine! Check out my video on their Facebook page!
- I am obsessed with Chicago Popcorn. I don’t know what it is about it but at the moment it is my favorite thing EVER.
- Finding Dory is coming out and I am so excited. I hope I can talk my boyfriend into going this weekend. Actually my sister would be a better choice. I totally think she will get as much enjoyment out of it as me.
- I get a new office next week! I have been playing musical offices over the past while and am hoping this one sticks! I love the natural light in this new one so cross your fingers for me… hopefully this one will stick.
- I am hoping to plan a week away this summer. My goal is to maybe do a yoga or wellness retreat that will be both relaxing and rejuvinating. My best friend Tia has inspired me on this one. Anyone have any recommendations?
- I have committed to reading three books a month and am looking for some good reads! Right now I am reading “7 habits of highly successful people” and Alias Grace. I’m looking for a third if anyone has any suggestions.
- I know i say this every week but I am LOVING my 10K running clinic. All the running are not only inspiring but all in all amazing people. I am really lucky to be surrounded by such amazing people.
- I made some amazing meatballs yesterday! I love spaghetti and over the past couple years I haven’t been able to eat much of it because of food allergies. I made homemade meatballs and it was really amazing!!!
- I bought a new bikini online and although usually do not have great luck with online shopping I am hoping this breaks the trend! I find it so hard to find a bathing suit that is not so tiny its barely visible or so big you might as well be wearing a turtleneck. Like how cute is this bathing suite!
- I am 90% sure I am going to sign up for Color Me Rad in Calgary next weekend. I had such a blast last year! Anyone else doing this run!? Would love to meet up if you are!
Hope you all have an amazing week!