So I see this post throughout the blogging community and on one runner that has been really inspiring to me as both a runner and blogger Kaella on the Run. This originally came from the Blog Running with Spoons, another amazing blogger so I thought I would give it a shot. Here is the link to her first post if you want to give it shot too!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
If you have read some of my other posts I tend to ramble so this may be interesting.
- I still cannot believe I am a Marathoner! Every time I #marathoner I get excited about it!
- I met John Stanton! It was embarrassing how excited I was! I even blushed in the picture. The coolest part of it all was that he gave me a shout out in his talk for running the BMO Van Marathon and used me as an example when he was showing people how to run downhills. Yes I got my booked signed and I took a picture with him. He posted us as his cover story! I was ecstatic and It was AMAZING!
- Free fruit in my office and I’m loving it! My boss has been getting organic fruit delivered the office to “feed our creative minds” which has prompted me to eat more fruit. To top it off I finally started enjoying my banana’s!
- IRun Magazine send an email out asking for Runners to showcase in their magazine! Here is the info if anyone wants to nominate their fellow runners. I know I definitely have a few to nominate.
- I am really starting to love my Barre class! I have really been pushing myself to join classes and try new things so my sister and I have been going to Barre Press. At first I thought it was going to be easy but after the first class I realized I was wrong. What a great workout! Muscles I didn’t know I had were shaking and I have a new appreciation for 8 seconds!
- Listening is so important! I am a chatty Cathy and my listening skills are there but I tend to listen to respond rather than listening to take in the information the other person is saying. Who knew these were two very different things. My goal is to really work on listening. So far so good but it’s definitely a challenge some days.
- How great is it that Fort McMurray has received so much support. My Aunt and Cousin both live there, luckily they think they still have a house. It has been so amazing seeing how Alberta has come together to support everyone going through this tragic event. Truly amazing and inspiring! To donate to help those effected by this event here is the link.
- Nuun is delightful! Over the past couple weeks I have been adding nuun to some of my water and it is delightful. I always thought plane water was fine but my feeling now is that Nuun water is better!
- Foot cramps are the worst! I have been getting foot cramps when I stretch or sit on my knees lately. I am working on staying hydrated but am really stumped on why this is happening. Any tips?
- Thinking out loud is fun! I really enjoyed writing this!
I hope you all have an amazing week!