Surprise Surprise… It was another busy couple weeks! I am even a little late getting this post done and its one of my favorite things to do!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- We had a really great Fathers day! My sister and I (more my sisters boyfriend) cooked brunch for my dad. It was really great spending time with everyone.
- I am really missing my pets that recently past away this past week. I loved my little cat Ella and puppies. I didn’t realize what a big role they played in my life and how they really were much more than just pets. When they died they took a little bit of my heart with them.
- Had a great run in the rain on Sunday! Ran 7k and enjoyed every minute!
- Organized our Annual Shareholders Meeting for my office. Turned out to be a great success.
- We have a group of sales people in from around the world in for training so it was really nice spending some time with these awesome people!
- It was my sisters birthday on the 26th! She lives in Edmonton so we didn’t get to do anything together but hopefully we will get together soon!
- I am doing some reading on ways to reduce stress and anxiety in life. I am thinking of incorporating essential oils into my daily routine. Anyone have any tips?
- My parents leave this Sunday for a 3 month road trip! I am so excited for them!
- One of my best friends Jade had a baby! Aria Evalyn welcome to the world! My best friend Tia got to see her. Congrats Jade and Kalib! Cannot wait to meet her!
- I have been picking my nails like crazy lately! I am determined to be done with it because I would love to have pretty nails. So I went and got my nails done! Pretty right!
Hope you are all having an amazing week and enjoy the long weekend!