This past week was definitely one for the books but boy am I tired.
This blog idea originally came from the Blog Running with Spoons, an amazing blogger. Here is the link to her first post if you want to give it shot too!
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- I ran a 3:55:05 Marathon! My legs are still super sleepy and by sleepy I mean they are begging me to chill out.
- I am in love with Truffle Oil! I have no idea if it is actually good for you but it is my favorite thing right now! Butternut Squash Ravioli with prawns and truffle oil! MY FAVORITE! If anyone has any good recipes using truffle oil let me know!
- I started coaching a new 10k Clinic at the Westhills Calgary Running Room! I have an amazing group of people and am so exciting to run with them over the next ten weeks! If anyone in Calgary ever wants to join us we will be running Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Sundays at 8:30am.
- I’m so excited to plant some flowers this weekend! I don’t have a lot of room but I have three big pots in front of my house! There is something about gardening that is just so peaceful!
- Global Running Day was a blast! I ran 3k with about 9 others from the Westhills Running Room and it was a blast. Running has done so much for me and the quality of my life. It was amazing to meet up with some old friends and running buddies to celebrate the day!
- My best friend is coming down this Sunday! We don’t ever get time just the two of us so I am really excited to have a catch up session!
- I have set some new running goals! I am going to work on running a 20 minute 5k and a 40 minute 10k this summer! As long as I get a clean bill of health from my physiotherapist tonight I am determined to make this happen! Do any of you have new running goals for this summer?
- My feet are not the prettiest they have ever been since my two marathon month… Anyone have any tips on getting your feet back to normal and looking good for sandal season?
- I’m thinking of doing a 30 day challenge. Not sure if I want to do pushups, sit ups, planks or something else. Anyone doing a June Challenge or have some suggestions on what to do?
- I am feeling so inspired and thankful for all of you that read my blog, high five me in races and send positive vibes my way. Thank you so much to everyone. I appreciate every single one of you!
I hope you all have an amazing week!
One thought on “Thinking Out Loud #3”
These posts are so fun to write! Ugh, my feet will never be pretty again hahaha! PS You’re so speedy! After Chicago, in the fall, my focus is going to be on getting faster at shorter distances too! I just want to try and run one more marathon first and get some redemption from NYC! Have fun with your best friend! Quality time with the girls is always the best!