Life is flying by lately, I cannot believe its Thursday already.
This is an opportunity in the week to talk about things that are on your mind which is a really cool idea!
- So Calgary stampede is starting. Many people are excited however, I work in an office next to me is a beer tent….. I am not excited.
- I signed up for the Stampede Road Race on Sunday! Its my first race since my marathon, at the end of May. It was my fastest 10k last year so I am really excited to see how it goes! Wish me luck!
- I got another new office! It feels like I am playing musical chairs at work which is driving me crazy but I have a great open space to work with now.
- I am looking to get some short distance race shoes? I tried the Mizuno Sayonara and liked them! Anyone have any tips on light, short distance running shoes?
- What is the difference between lying and leaving out details? Is there one? If the intention is to leave info out as to not hurt someones feelings is that better than telling the truth and hurting their feelings? I don’t think so but would love input?
- My running clinic did their first set of hills! We aimed for 3 but they ended up doing 3.5 plus the big hill at end! So proud they all did so amazing! Over 4 hills total! It was challenging even for me but I had a blast because of the great company!
- My parents have been gone for less than a week and I miss them already! It looks like their pit bull Pudgie has settled in quite nicely though! How cute is he!
- I want to go to Italy! I have this lovely friend Federica (who lives in Rome) and we made a deal that I was going to teach her run and she is going to teach me Italian. I am working on writing her a training plan. I have it all written out but am even more excited for her to teach me Italian and having a running buddy in Rome!
- I have officially gone one week without biting my nails! They say it takes 30 days to create a habit… 23 to go.
Hope you all are having an amazing week!